I have always been exposed to the importance of goal setting in
order to achieve happiness, wealth or just well-being. My dad always
told me; start with a goal. Goals are groundbreaking for the first
step in becoming successful. I'm so fortunate I was exposed to this
early on because now is the time in my life where goal setting is
most important. I can control the direction of my life and gain
confidence in moving forward to accomplishing my goals, short term
and long term.
My motivation for the future
I will achieve success by...
- Concentrating on the growth of myself as an individual and a
professional so I am capable of adding growth to a company or
- Obtaining a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business
Management and a minor in Communications
- Accumulating experience such as learning about the cultures
of different countries, meeting new people and becoming
familiarized with different traditions worldwide.
- Continually upgrading my knowledge and resources to grow as
- Earning my masters degree in Business Management.
- Becoming a well known business professional utilizing my
skills to make the business world more capable of accomplishment
"Goals represent expectations, hopes and dreams,
and to the extent our goals are achieved, we are successful."
-Bettie B. Youngs